Services Offered by the Gift Planning Team
Many individuals and families have a common misconception that the gift-planning process is complicated and costly. In addition to making the information on this Web site available, we have streamlined the entire process to make it both simple and cost-effective. Our extensive experience and resources allow us to assist donors from the outset of their gift considerations through execution of a well-thought-out plan designed to achieve their personal and charitable priorities.
To that end, we provide the following confidential services at no cost or obligation:
- Analysis of income-tax deductions from various gift plans
- Analysis of income received from various gift plans
- Analysis of estate-tax implications of various gift plans
- Comprehensive trustee services with respect to charitable trusts, including:
- Investment management
- Trust accounting and statements
- Payment processing with direct-deposit capabilities
- Annual filing of trust-tax forms
- Annual tax packet with reportable income- and tax-deduction information
- Post-gift income-tax consultations
- Distribution of designated assets to other charitable organizations as instructed by the donor
- Comprehensive estate planning to address family needs beyond the life of a donor
- Specimen IRS qualified charitable trust documents
- Proper language to ensure an estate gift will be used according to a donor's wishes
- Nationwide attorney and CPA referrals
For further information about these services, contact our office.
NOTE: Tax and other financial information provided herein is not intended as tax or legal advice to any individual or other entity. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence and without obligation, ways in which you may support the University of Illinois and the potential financial outcomes of such support. We also suggest you consult your own tax and legal advisors regarding the applicability to your particular situation of the tax and legal concepts presented herein.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.